Terms & Conditions
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the conditions herewith, which supplement our Acceptable Use Policy. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions, then you may not access or use the content on this Site.
You agree that you are over the age of 18. It is not permitted for those under the age of 18 to use the Site.
- Hot Mops Cleaning Services – www.hotmopscleaningservices.com, Site, us, we.
- Advertisers – registered members (i.e. business owners/managers/associates, event organizers, etc.)
- Adverts – listings (places, online options + brands, events, etc.)
1. Content on this Site is only for general information on a particular subject(s) and is not an exhaustive treatment of such subject(s). The Hot Mops Cleaning Services website is updated regularly. However, we hereby exclude any warranties as to the quality, accuracy, completeness, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents.
2. Hot Mops Cleaning Services and its owners will not be liable for any damages without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or loss of profits, however arising from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the Site or any of its contents.
3. This Site contains material in the form of adverts submitted by third party advertisers and we accept no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such adverts nor do we make any guarantee of the contents of this Site in respect of the existence or availability of anything advertised whatsoever. All adverts and submissions are the responsibility of the appointed person in charge of that listing on behalf of the business/organization in question.
4. Listings should not be submitted to Hot Mops Cleaning Services unless by an authorized owner, manager or associate of the relevant business. In addition, all persons submitting adverts must be over the age of 18 years. In some occasions we may contact the person who has submitted a listing to verify their position within the business. Any listings deemed non-genuine will be removed and the person who has submitted the advert notified accordingly. Hot Mops Cleaning Services cannot and does not confirm the purported identity of users or the validity of the information which users post to our Site.
5. We make no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection or viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
6. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
Submission of Your Information
7. If you register for a User ID (username and password) to enable you to amend or change your advert you are responsible for all actions taken under that User ID. It is your responsibility to keep your User ID safe. You have no right to disclose or transfer your User ID to any other person.
8. “Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users in relation to the Hot Mops Cleaning Services (including, without limitation, any description of items listed). You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
9. Your Information and your activities on the Site must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be offensive or menacing, abusive, defamatory, or in breach of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights;
- infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- be in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- link directly or indirectly to, or include, descriptions of goods or services that: (i) are prohibited under this Agreement; (ii) are considered as indirect or direct competition to Let’s Go Zero Waste’s business or (iii) you do not have a right to link to or include;
- contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- cause our website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of our website is in any way impaired.
10. Without limiting our other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your use of Hot Mops Cleaning Services and refuse to provide our services to you without notice to you if you breach this Agreement or the documents incorporated by reference or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us or if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
11. Please note that Your Information will be stored and processed on our computers in Canada. Hot Mops Cleaning Services will hold and transmit your Information in a safe, confidential and secure environment. Hot Mops Cleaning Services will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties except those described in this agreement.
12. ALL images used on the website MUST have the prior consent of the owner. The user/advertiser is responsible for gaining any owner’s approval prior to submitting images to Hot Mops Cleaning Services to use on the website. Let’s Go Zero Waste cannot be held responsible for any issues arising due to copyright protection on images.
13. By submitting images to Hot Mops Cleaning Services, we reserve the right to use these images in the promotion of the site, its listings, or in any context promoting on any related platform unless otherwise requested not to do so in writing by the image owner.
14. Hot Mops Cleaning Services accepts links to third party websites and social media sites. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy of submitted external links. The advertiser is responsible for ensuring the web link directs to suitable and relevant materials, all other web links will be removed. Where for social media links, it is advised only to link to business pages or accounts, rather than personal accounts or groups.
15. You should note that certain links on the Site lead to information and sites located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources. Also, that the inclusion of any links on our Site redirecting visitors to third party websites does not imply Hot Mops Cleaning Services endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that website, nor does it imply that we endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites.
16. In the event of any suspicious or unsuitable links being reported, Hot Mops Cleaning Services reserves the right to remove all direct links from the user’s listing for their duration. If a user persists, they may risk total removal of their account with no reimbursement for lost advertising.
17. We reserve the right at our discretion to prohibit any link from another Internet site or equivalent entity to materials or information on this Site. Without prejudice to that, any link to material or information on this Site must be neither misleading nor deceptive and must fairly indicate Hot Mops Cleaning Services as the destination of the link. Therefore, you agree that if you include a link from any other website to this Site, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Site. You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Site, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site. It is forbidden to link from any other website to the Site in any manner as the Site or any page of it is “framed”, surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
Refusal of Content
18. Hot Mops Cleaning Services may or may not view, edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else makes to this Site and therefore you cannot assume that Hot Mops Cleaning Services is responsible for having made it available on the Site. Hot Mops Cleaning Services, and others that it designates, shall, however, have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse, remove or edit any content that is posted to, or available on, this Site without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
19. Hot Mops Cleaning Services accepts adverts at its own discretion. Hot Mops Cleaning Services has a right to reject any adverts we feel do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of Advertising, is not deemed relevant to the target user of the Site or has not been submitted by an authorised person. Hot Mops Cleaning Services does not have to justify its reasoning for the rejection of any adverts.
20. If an advertiser is stopped from advertising on the Site for whatever reason (which Hot Mops Cleaning Services does not have to justify), they will receive notification of this by email and a refund where applicable for the remainder of their listing.
21. If an advertiser does not comply with Hot Mops Cleaning Services Terms and Conditions of Advertising, Hot Mops Cleaning Services will withdraw any advertiser’s advert from the website without warning and no refund will be made.
Emails Sent from Adverts on the Site
22. A response to emails sent from adverts on the Site is solely the responsibility of the advertiser. Hot Mops Cleaning Services takes no part in the communication of advertiser and client other than the provision of information contained within the listings. Hot Mops Cleaning Services also takes no responsibility in the accuracy of inquiries generated through the Hot Mops Cleaning Services Site. All inquiries are completed by users.
23. Hot Mops Cleaning Services will not tolerate ‘spam’ or canvassing emails. Advertisers are requested to report any suspicious communications via their listing to Hot Mops Cleaning Services and any companies or individuals considered guilty of sending unsolicited emails will be contacted accordingly. This includes any person associated with, in connection with, or promoting any business competitive to Hot Mops Cleaning Services which may offer similar online adverts to third parties. Emails sent through the website in response to advertisers that state any of the above or has any references to websites will also be automatically rejected.
Communication & Newsletters
24. Hot Mops Cleaning Services may send communication through direct email or newsletter(s). When registering an account on the Site you are NOT automatically registered for newsletter(s), you will need to separately subscribe to our email notifications. Direct email communication is related to Hot Mops Cleaning Services and any relationship you have with Hot Mops Cleaning Services, and so registering for the newsletter is not required in this instance. The newsletter can be unsubscribed from at any point in time through the unsubscribe link in the newsletter itself.
25. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to our services, and operation of our Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Our Site and our services are provided “as is” and as and when available, and to the extent permissible by law we exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, whether implied by statute or otherwise, including without limitation any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance.
26. We will not be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. We also have no liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
Modification of Services
27. Hot Mops Cleaning Services offers content publishing services to businesses, organizations and other providers offering products or services related to the values that the Site promotes. However, we reserve the right to modify the offer of services at any time, without warning or indication of reasons, or to cease partially or completely our offer of services. Such modification or termination of the service offer does not entitle the user to assert any claims whatsoever from the Site.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Canadian law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Canada’s courts. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
29. If you have any concerns or dispute about the Site, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting Hot Mops Cleaning Services (contact details below).
Modification of Terms and Conditions
31. Hot Mops Cleaning Services reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. The current version of these Terms and Conditions, published on www.hotmopscleaningservices.com, applies between the user and Hot Mops Cleaning Services. It is up to our consideration to make any changes (completely or partially) without notice to you. All of these changes come to effect as soon as we publish them on the Site. Your subsequent use of the Site after all changes are made means that you accepted the new terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Site.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access and use our website www.hotmopscleaningservices.com (our Site). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site.
User content and any discussion forums or pages of this Site where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comments. Use of the Site that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Acceptable Use Policy, which supplement our Terms and Conditions, and which amount to a non-exhaustive list.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming, or attempting to harm, minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (i.e. spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms and Conditions. All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations and source codes on this Site are the copyright of Hot Mops Cleaning Services and/or our content providers.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to use multiple logins or post duplicate, repetitive, or trivial content or content which does not relate to the applicable discussion thread.
- Content Standards
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Site (contributions), and to any services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be up-to-date.
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in Canada and in any country from which they are posted.
- Be written in English or French and respect the rules of syntax, grammar and spelling.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, threatening, harassing, harmful to children, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or which applauds, encourages or entices abuse, discrimination of any kind or hate, or which promotes sexually explicit material or violence; or which might bring Hot Mops Cleaning Services into disrepute.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Compromise or invade the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself. You agree that you have secured the consent of any person (and, in the case of a child, of those persons who have parental responsibility for such child) who appears, or is referred to, in any material posted by you on the Site to its publication by Hot Mops Cleaning Services in accordance with these terms.
Suspension & Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Should we find it necessary to suspend or terminate your use of our Site, by virtue of you being found in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy we will not be under any obligation to return any money you have paid to us to use or upload information onto our Site.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you once you have implemented our services. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
For more information regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us:
By visiting this page on our Site: https://hotmopscleaningservices.com/pages/contact
Updated: Oct 13, 2021